Dueling Cheese Cakes #1
1 lb. 5oz. Non-Fat Ricotta cheese
11 Tablespoons Splenda
¼ cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
¾ cup sliced strawberries
Mint springs or edible flowers (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Using an electric mixer with large bowl, combine eggs, ricotta and Splenda. Beat until smooth.
3. Stir together cornstarch, baking powder and add to cheese mixture along with vanilla and lemon peel.
4. Pour into 8 or 9-inch spring form pan coated with non-stick spray.
5. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until firm.
6. Let cool, then refrigerate. Decorate with strawberries.
7. Garnish with mint or edible flowers if desired.
Makes 10 servings.
PointsPlus® value: 2
Dueling Cheesecake #2
4 15oz. Containers non-fat ricotta cheese
2 cups Splendor
¾ cup Argo Cornstarch (6 points)
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons grated lemon peel (approximately l whole lemon)
Follow Directions for Dueling Cheese Cake #1
Bake at 350 for 1 hour 20 minutes until firm.
PointsPlus® value: 6
PointsPlus® value: 64 for whole cake
Thank you Ann Marie!!!!!