1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tbsp. Parsley flakes
¾ cup bread crumbs
1 can crabmeat
1 lb. flounder fillets
1 lemon, very thinly sliced
Sprinkle Paprika or old by spice
1. Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray.
2. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until tender.
3. Add oregano, parsley, bread crumbs and crabmeat. Add enough of the crabmeat liquid to moisten stuffing.
4. In a casserole sprayed with non-stick spray, layer ½ of the flounder fillets, top with stuffing and then add the remaining flounder fillets.
5. Top with sliced lemon and the paprika or Old Bay Spice.
6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until done.
Number of Servings: 4
POINTS per serving: 4